Not Knowing-Daily Essence On Jkrishnamurthy Teachings
Who are they? Which words? What feelings? What fear, worry, and sorrow?
I do not know.
What memories? Which pictures? What thoughts?
I do not know.
What habits? Which pattern? What hatred, insult, guilt, and shame?
I do not know.
Now I know nothing, and I do not want to know anything either.
After seeing, hearing, and understanding all that was inside the mind, there is nothing left to know. Now I am one with that living moment, free from every word, every feeling, every thought, every memory, and every mental picture.
![]() |
| Freedom From The Known |
This is the true nature of us all.
In the depths of meditation, there comes a moment when there is nothing left to see, nothing left to hear, and nothing left to know. Only pure presence remains.
In that moment, you can say to all those who try to affect your life or hurt you through words, imagination, blame, and mental images—
"Now every moment of this life is free from fear, because where 'I' no longer remain as a mental image, there is no place for fear either."

Comments
Post a Comment