Long Term Habits -Daily Essence On JKrishnmurthy Teachings
Find Me on Spotify @Decoding Mind
Who can truly help you understand the deepest habits of your mind? Who do you want to ask for help to get rid of a habit without first asking yourself when it began, under what circumstances it was formed, and why you have carried it for so many years?
How many motivational videos do you want to watch? How long will you keep trying to understand other people's advice? Why can't you solve at least one problem by looking deeply into yourself? Are we really so weak before our own minds? Are we so trapped that we believe we cannot change even a single habit?
Most of us hold on to our habits like fools until they completely break us. Why do we live in such darkness? Why do we continue repeating the same patterns until a major crisis forces us to change?
Take one simple question into your heart:
"I want to completely end one very old habit from its roots—not just this habit, but the entire pattern of living through unconscious habits. I want my mind to stop feeling weak."
![]() |
| Teachings Of JKrishnmurthy |
Stay with this question. Ask yourself honestly:
- Why am I carrying this habit every single day?
- Is there a life beyond this habit?
- Can I place myself in a challenging situation instead of running back to old patterns?
- Can I understand the process through which the mind becomes deeply attached to its habits?
- Can I see the mental images and beliefs that keep this habit alive?
- Can I understand the pain, fear, or excuses that make me continue repeating it?
A habit can be good or bad. What matters is that we understand how habits are created and how they come to an end.
Almost every habit begins in the darkness of the mind—a place we rarely explore. We need to bring a little light into that darkness. We need to observe it carefully and clean away everything that has been silently controlling our lives.
#Jkrishnamurthy
#Philosophy
#Longtermhabits

Comments
Post a Comment