Freedom-Daily Essence On JKrishnmurthy Teachings
Find Me On Spotify @Decoding Mind
"You can't stop a flower that is meant to bloom.Throw all your dirt at it. Cover it in mud. Scratch it from every side. Wound it. Try to keep it away from the light. It will bloom anyway."
A child is born, and you call him ugly, bad, foolish, or worthless. Little by little, you destroy his confidence. You teach him that the world is cruel. You tell him that if he holds his head high, looks people in the eye, and stands for himself, he will be punished. He will be mocked, isolated, and betrayed.So he stays within the limits others have created for him, afraid to step beyond them.But what does that child do?He grows anyway.
One day, he breaks the cage that was built around him, and he becomes free.
I don't know what you are going through. I don't know what fills your mind or what you want from life. But I want to tell you one thing:
You are free.
#jkrishnamurthy
#Essence
#Meditation
#freedom
#isolation

Comments
Post a Comment